A Local Hot Spot Perfect for a Night Out with the Guys
The Humidor Room is a fully stocked cigar and wine bar. It features a wide selection of wine and beer, and the TVs are always on and following the latest sports news and games. This is a great spot to meet up with friends, grab a drink and enjoy the homey style of the lounge while you unwind.
The Humidor Room is known for its big humidor which keeps the humidity at a certain level for the cigars to remain fresh. This place is one big family with lots of regulars who kick and back relax after a long day at work. They also sell hookah to enjoy while you catch up with both old and new friends along the way. Along with the full bar, the cigar lounge always has music playing and is a very welcoming environment for happy hour.
According to the Humidor Room’s website, there are seven basic colors of a cigar wrapper that can help you identify its type.
• The Colorado is medium brown with a reddish hue.
• A Colorado Claro, also referred to as a Natural, has a medium-brown color.
• Claro has a light tan color.
• The Double Claro wrapper is a light green color with a slightly sweet taste.
• Maduro ranges from dark brown to almost black.
• The Oscuro cigar wrapper is very dark, actually black.
Enjoy one of The Humidor Room’s signature cocktails:
SAEID’S HOT SPOT
Jameson’s and house-made limoncello, served warm
Goose, shaken, not stirred
46th BURROUGH MANHATTAN
Maker’s 46, sweet vermouth, a dash of Angostura and a zest of orange
Cîroc, pomegranate, lime, cranberry and pineapple
The Humidor Room’s version of a Bloody Mary with an extra kick
Patrón XO, Pinnacle Vodka, Bailey’s, Grand Marnier and Buttershots